Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good afternoon! I got the Ying Yang cuff done and it is posted on Etsy. Also finished a couple of spiral necklaces in the Oglala Butterfly stitch. They are listed on my other etsy shop, "DownTheCopperLine". Spring is finally trying to stick around, it's beautiful today. Have my doors and windows open, love the fresh warm air!! My daughter and her two little ones are coming in just a little while to stay for a couple days! I am so looking forward to them being here. She lives about 2 1/2 hours away so I don't get to see them very often. I wish I could afford to have a car again, but no can do. :( I have so much yard work I need to do, but am just not up to it yet. I have been doing my exercises faithfully, well..........not every day, but I'm getting there. Able to do a lot more than when I first started. The back is giving me more problems than anything else though and I'm afraid I may end up having to have surgery. :( Enough of the bad stuff though, it's wonderful weather, tomorrow is Good Friday, and we have so many things to be grateful for. Most of all, a loving Father and Lord, who gave his life so that we might have ever lasting life and the promise of Heaven. So Happy Easter everyone, I hope you have a blessed holiday and get to spend lots of time with loved ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment