Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where does time go?

I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I posted last. Just seems like there is never enough time to do all the things we want to do. I've been busy working on pieces, almost finished with the Hungarian Folk art piece for the EBEG, did a couple of woven pieces for my other etsy shop, and have made several little cloth cuff bracelets with beaded US flags on them for a craft fair that is coming up this summer about a week before the Fourth. So fixing lots of Red, White, and Blue things. :) I know the last time I posted it was a beautiful warm spring day, well today it is pretty outside, sun is shining and things are blooming BUT, it is chillllllly!! My boyfriend told me it snowed big time for about 15 min where he lives this morning. Over in SE Missouri. I told him he could just keep it there!!! I sure hope it warms up for this weekend, have a craft fair in Fair Grove, it's all weekend so I would really rather it wasn't damp and chilly. The old Fibro. does not like cold damp weather. That's one reason why I am so ready for summer to get here. My boys finally got my yard mowed this past weekend and after all the drizzly days we've had, it already needs mowed again, but it's mostly dandelions. I saw on etsy that someone was SELLING dandelion seeds!! I laughed and told them that around here we sprayed them with weed killer, but then some one reminded me that some people here in the southern part of the country grew them for greens and for making dandelion wine. So, if I could just remember which shop they were in, I would apologize! It's hump day so I hope the rest of your week is fantastic, talk to you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment