Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Busy.....Busy.....Busy!

I am so excited! I'm filing an application to be considered in one of our area yearly huge Craft Festivals!! If I get accepted it will be a huge honor. Not going to say where yet, don't want to count my chickens before they're hatched, but I am really really excited about it!! In case you couldn't tell! heh heh

I've been really busy trying to get inventory made up, even though it won't be until next fall, it goes on for about 3 weeks so I need to have a lot made up. I know I swore I would never make replications of my designs, but this will be an exception to the rule. I can still make little differences in pieces, color, type of bead, etc.

Sent off a large order of beads today, ones I needed anyway so even if I don't get invited, I can still use them to make up supplies for next spring's round of shows. If I do get invited, I'll have to really send in a big order. I want new display racks, price labels, cards for earrings, and bags for sales.

So all my friends and followers out there, all 17 of you in Google land, LOL send up some prayers that this goes through for me.

Oh I almost forgot. I posted a "thingy" on the right side of the blog, it's for a contest on Baublicious. A freeform peyote competition. Think it will be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment