Friday, January 17, 2014

Become a backer and help make this book possible!!

 I promise I am going to post some more pieces soon, but have been really busy, today I am just sharing a post from a "beady friend" Karen Williams, who is writing a book about Freeform Peyote.  You have a chance to be a backer at a very reasonable price.  She has a donation rate for just about every body and you receive gifts for being one of her backers.  Here is the link to the Kickstarter page with all the information about the donations http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/karenwilliams/freeform-peyote-beading    
and this is her email:

Project Update #1: Off to a Great Start!

Posted by Karen Williams ♥ Like
Dear Friends,
The Kickstarter process is a new adventure for me and I'm learning more every day. My thanks to everyone who has helped this Kickstarter campaign get off to a strong start.
Support comes in so many different forms, from direct contributions, to help in preparing my campaign to launch and to help in spreading the word. Here’s a special shout out to those of you who have been telling friends about it on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere. All of your help is very appreciated!  
To make it easier to become an official backer for this project, I’ve opened up a new $1 pledge level so that even the most financially challenged amongst us (believe me, I’ve been there) can show your support. You’ll be mentioned on a special page on my website as a supporter for this project and I’ll keep you up to date on the latest project status going forward.
Better yet, by becoming an official backer you’ll help to show the world and the staff at Kickstarter just how many people are interested in freeform peyote beading and believe in this book project.
More backers = more buzz = more likely to succeed = the book project goes forward and come December, the world has a brand new book focused on Freeform Peyote Beading.
What can you do to help?
  • If you haven’t already done so, consider making a pledge, even at the $1 level.
  • Consider becoming a Beta Tester. As a beta-tester you’ll become an even more active part of the process, receiving regular beta-releases  of the book during production, starting as early as June 2014. You’ll be able to give feedback or simply enjoy an early peak at where things are going. 
  • Spread the Word - write about this book project on Facebook or your blog, including a link to this campaign. Let me know where you’ve posted, too.
Together we can make this happen.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Judy! I am so excited about my latest freeform peyote book project and it's wonderful to see others excited too.

    With support like yours, this will be my best book yet!

    ReplyDelete