Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Newest Project!

Took a while, but I finally finished another embroidered piece. Spent 4 hours on the rope alone, of course it was 11/0 and 15/0's and 20 inches long!!  


I still haven't heard anything on that festival I was so excited about.  I've left several messages, either by email or phone and still no answer so today I decided to write her a letter. If I explained why I was so impatient to hear from her, maybe I'll get an answer. I can't afford to spend a lot of money on supplies to build up an inventory that I might not get to sell.  The craft fairs and festivals around here locally are just not doing very well and haven't for a couple of years.   I'll get off my pitypot now and post the photos.  LOL  Hope you all have a great week
.

No comments:

Post a Comment