Saturday, December 21, 2019

I have come to the realization that if I'm going to give hand crafted items for Christmas, I have to start in the spring, NOT 6 weeks before the big day!!  LOL  I did get the Mario done, all of the tea towels finished even with the extra reinforcement around the Aida, 2 cute little owls embroidered for two of the granddaughters, and have started a little rocket for their brother. My finger is so sore, I have a metal thimble that belonged to my granny, but I just can't get used to wearing one. I thought maybe one of the leather finger tips might be the solution, but for right now, I guess I'll just use a small band-aid.  This is the pattern for the rocket.



These are the owls, just simple embroidery back stitch, in their favorite (at the moment) colors.  Have to press and frame them yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment