Saturday, December 21, 2019

Believe it or not, this piece is over 20 years old. I started it for a young woman I was taking care of when I was working as an in-home nurse for special needs kids.  She loved, and still does, cats!!!  She has a few.  lol  One of the few kids I had that is still around. She is very special to me. I don't get to see her anymore since I moved, but we keep in touch via FB.  I don't know why I never got it finished, but I found it when I was going through a tub of old craft supplies. Didn't have the instructions so I had to finish it as best I could, but it's finally going to it's owner. Will have to wait until Monday to get to the post office so I doubt if she'll receive it by Christmas but at least she will finally have it.  I can't believe I ever did cross stitch that small before and it wasn't even stamped! I was a lot younger then though. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment