Saturday, December 14, 2019

Some things I've been working on. I wanted to do a piece for my first great grand son, but it was too small . A friend on my cross stitch FB group gave me a suggestion on how to enlarge it.  It was a brain teaser for a beginner like me, but I finally got it done and have started on it.  Here is the enlarged pattern and what I have stitched so far.

 It hasn't been as difficult to stitch as I thought it would be. At first the thought of doing a piece that wasn't stamped onto the fabric scared me to death!  lol  Now I'm enjoying it as long as I don't try to watch tv and stitch at the same time!!  :)

This is also one I'm going to give as a present for Christmas. Just haven't decided who it's going to yet.   This one was stamped. 

Hope I get Mario finished by Christmas!  If not, he will get it for his birthday!  
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and get to spend it with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment